At YGON we strive to have the lowest possible impact on the environment. Keep in mind that when I say "we" I am talking about a small company run by one man. This should not be a reason not to take ecology seriously, but it does make it extra challenging.
- The plywood we use is FSC certified.
- The glue we use is made in Belgium and waterbased.
- The finish we use on the wood is Rubio Monocoat oil and is also made in Izegem where YGON cabs is based.
- The workshop is not connected to tapwater and runs on rainwater
- We sell on Reverb where your purchases help protect forests.